“U N Freak Show”

“Barack Hussein Obama Serves Up America on Silver Platter to UN Freak Show

Obama won the election by ten million votes but does not have a mandate to do this. He went to the United Nations, apologized for America, surrendered our super power status, and rejected American Exceptionalism. We have a disaster on our hands.

This is why he wanted to be president. He’s now president of the world. He’s bigger than this country in his mind. In his own inflated ego, he’s bigger than the presidency.” — Rush Limbaugh 9/23/09

Advertisements

3 Responses to ““U N Freak Show””

  1. PATRIOT Says:

    If you expect anybody with a brain to listen to that IDIOT Rush Limbaugh then you must be an IDIOT too!!!
    RUSH LIMBAUGH is a neo-con shill. He is a blatant racist. Hence the reason he was thrown off ESPN. He has 10% of this country as followers. That is called a minority. Thank God the other 90% is smart enough to know the truth about that imbecile!!

  2. Wanderant Says:

    Hey, he has more loyal listeners/supporters than NBC, CBS, ABC, MSNBC and CNN all rolled up together….and they elected a president!!

  3. PATRIOT Says:

    I stand by my original post he has 10% of the country as his koolaid drinkers!!! That is a minority. We have 90% that think of him as I do. A RACIST IMBECILE!!

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s


%d bloggers like this: